Our New and Improved Benefits
At Sitekit we believe that there are numerous components to keeping an employee happy at work! The way you behave, the way you treat others, the way you respond, the way you support, defines the work experience for everyone around you. While practising these unnegotiables to support a positive environment when working remotely we have also reconsidered the benefits package we offer to our employees.
Before we dive in, we would like to say thanks to all our employees for their feedback earlier this year as this allowed us to bring the benefits our staff need and want.
We highlighted our new and updated benefits below:
- Sitekit genuinely values its employees, allowing them to feel empowered and trusted in their roles. We are a fully remote employer and have employees throughout the UK. We use collaborative spaces at WeWork offices for client meetings, project planning, etc.
- Training and development is our passion. We view ourselves as a Learning Organisation and actively encourage all staff to continue their learning by providing one personal development day per month.
- We value our place in society and give every employee 2 days per year to volunteer to help the community and we support a charity each year. This year our staff voted for MIND.
We highlighted our update or new benefits below:
- We offer 33 days holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
- As an inclusive and diverse employer we don’t close for specific religious or cultural holidays, all holidays are considered to be flexible, floating days.
- A flexible working week, with the opportunity to finish early on Friday
- KPI bonus (payable monthly)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Cycle Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Dev Days: 1 day per month for personal training & development
As we grow, we constantly revisit our practices and work on maintaining a great working culture we managed to build at Sitekit. How do you support a positive and motivating work environment?